- Stamps: Catherine Pooler's Painted Leaves stamp set, Simon Says Stamps' Just Because Word Mix 2 stamp and die set
- Dies: Altenew's Tropical Leaf Mix die set, Catherine Pooler's Painted Leaves die set, Gina K's Master Layout 2 die set, Concord & 9th Deco Stitched Border die (retired)
- Ink: Catherine Pooler's Tiara ink
- Paper: Patterned paper in my stash, red alcohol inked Yupo paper
- Embossing Powder: Ranger's Copper and Silver Pearl powders,
- Spray: Technique Junkies' Dragons Blood Shimmering Bliss Spray
- Sequins: Catherine Pooler's Mystic sequin mix
- Therm O Web Red Static Deco Foil
- Therm O Web Deco Foil Transfer Gel DUO
- Altenew's Instant Dimension Foam Tape and Liquid glue
To make this card, I pulled out two previously-stamped and die cut stamps from Catherine Pooler's Painted Leaves set. To be honest, I don't remember what ink was used to stamp the leaf, but they were heat embossed with Copper embossing powder from Ranger. I then used the the Altenew Tropical Leaf Mix set to die cut two leaves and the veins of the leaves. The two sets of veins were cut out of previously colored yupo paper. The leaves themselves were cut out of two pieces of paper in my stash--an old Target ad and a piece of cardstock foiled with Red Static Deco foil (with the help of some Deco Foil Gel Duo). To jazz these leaves up, I sprayed some Dragons Blood Shimmering Bliss Spray over the foiled paper and let it dry and heat embossed the Target ad with Silver Pearl powder. After everything had dried and cooled, I glued the veins over both of these leaves.
Next, I turned to the background paper. I used the second-largest stitched rectangular die from Gina K's Master Layout 2 set to cut both pieces of background paper. I ink blended with Tiara ink over the patterned paper with the multicolored garland to make the background yellow rather than white. I then ran the darker yellow polka dotted paper through my die cutting machine a second time with Concord & 9th's Deco Stitched Border die (it is hard to see in the picture) and then glued the darker yellow paper behind the lighter yellow one. I then glued three of the leaves to the yellow card base and attached the final leaf over the other 3 with Instant Dimension foam tape.
To finish the card, I glued the whole yellow panel to an A2-sized cardbase and added Catherine Pooler sequins to the panel. Finally, I pulled a leftover sentiment previously created with Simon Says Stamp's Just Because Word Mix 2 set and added it with more of the Instant Dimension tape.
Thanks for reading!